Friday, June 4, 2010

It's a conspiracy

I believe it's a conspiracy against me.

The animals of the neighborhood have gotten together and have conspired an evil plot.

They've instructed each other that if any among them is going to die, that they should go ahead and die....in MY yard!

They all know my husband is no longer around to pick up their deceased carcass and dispose of it.

They also know I have a very busy and inquisitive 2 year old and a dog who likes to roll in smelly animal death.

They all know that I jump around like a ninny (and have done so in my bathrobe with a towel wrapped around my head) and scream like I'm being stabbed to death when I see any sort of dead animal within a relative proximity to me. As a reference, relative may equate to almost stepping on with bare feet to being able to see it from safety inside of my home with all the doors locked.

So far, there have been 6 deaths in my yard: four "just barely hatched" birds, one baby bird, and one chipmunk.

Thus, I am certain they are all against me.
~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment